The SharePoint Conference 2009 in October in Las Vegas will be the first time Microsoft will publically share all of what SharePoint 2010 has to offer. Apparently 80% of the content at the conference will be 2010 focused!.
The Microsoft SharePoint Product Group have recently blogged regarding a preliminary list of 2010 related topics they plan to cover. Here is their current list..
- SharePoint 2010 Overview and What’s New
- Upgrading to SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Capacity and Performance Planning
- SharePoint 2010 Security and Identity Management: What’s New.
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Development
- SharePoint 2010 Ribbon, ECMAScript and Dialog Framework Development
- Developing with REST and LINQ in SharePoint 2010
- Upgrading SharePoint Server 2007 Code to SharePoint 2010
- Building SharePoint Composite Applications with the Microsoft Application Platform
- What’s New in Business Connectivity Services (The Business Data Catalog Evolves!)
- FAST Search for SharePoint – Capabilities Deep-Dive
- Advanced Dashboard Creation with PerformancePoint Services for SharePoint 2010
- Overview of Visio 2010 and Visio Services for SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Web Content Management Deep-Dive
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Driving End User Adoption
This conference looks like a MUST for anyone who is serious about being at the driving edge of the version of SharePoint.